The clean beauty market has been delivering some standouts over the past year, and these are some of our clear favorites! Whether you’re gifting yourself something special or treating someone special, these high-performing natural beauty products will surely become holy-grail status and make any recipient fall in love.
(1) We love the unique shape and feel of this bag! Made from responsibly-sourced canvas, this convenient shape allows us to tote our essentials from the plane, to the beach. We also love it for everyday beauty storage. $38, Beautycounter
(2) Honest Beauty’s Refreshingly Clean Powder Cleanser + Glass Jar is not only beautiful, but contains completely portable cleansing at your finger tips. Perfect for all kinds of travel, the pre-measured packets contain chamomile, calendula and aloe to calm, soothe and clean. $22, Honest Beauty
(3) CAP Beauty’s Ceremonial Grade Matcha is USDA Organic Certified and sourced from Shizuoka, Japan. Matcha is known to enhance mood and create a relaxed alertness while supplying a surge of antioxidants and life force minerals. Radiate beauty from the inside out by mixing Matcha in hot (not boiling) water and drink up! $34, CAP Beauty
(4) This cult classic elixir is a luscious blend that melts into the skin and offers a host of anti-aging, hydrating and mood-enhancing benefits. You’ll also love that it’s gluten free and vegan. $36, Butter Elixir
(5) Everything Primer by Honest Beauty features hyaluronic acid and a botanical peptide to help your skin look smooth under makeup or on it’s own—delivering a subtle golden glow we can’t get enough of! $27, Honest Beauty
(6) You’ll fall in love with Love + Salt Beach Hair and Body Mist if you haven’t already. This vegan, volume-enhancing mist delivers perfect sultry beach waves, while hydrating your body with Himalayan Pink Salt! Consider it love at first spritz! $26, Olivine Atelier
(7) All of Hi Wildflower’s RITUAL COLLECTION parfums are exquisitely formulated with Hawaiian blooms and feature incredibly rare, all-natural oils. It’ll be hard selecting your favorite, but we love eucalyptus based Nāmaka. $65, Hi Wildflower Botanica.
(8) Beautycounter’s Lip Sheers provide a silky-smooth, lasting layer of color ranging from nudes to wearable plums. Selection and application is a breeze, with hues meant to complements all skin tones. $30, Beautycounter
SHARE WITH US:
What are your current beauty must-haves? Do you have a favorite product you like to give or receive as a gift? Tell us in the comments below!
MARITZA BUELVAS is a published hair artist and national beauty and style writer. She enjoys writing and producing national content for blogs, media and brands. You can find her portfolio at www.beautyforbloggers.com. Connect with Maritza: Instagram // Twitter // Email