This hearty dish and video comes from THE BODY BOOK fans Gigi of Gigi Eats and Tara, The Food Pervert. After meeting Cameron at one of her book signings, they were inspired to create a dish using a variety of the most nourishing foods!
- 1 whole medium onion, sliced
- 5 – 7 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 can of black olives, chopped
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts, we used frozen
- 4 ounces grass-fed/finished ground beef, 90/10 (omit beef if you’re vegetarian)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 – 2 tsp oregano
- 1 – 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 – 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Parsley &/or Basil to taste
A big THANK YOU to Gigi and Tara for creating this yummy dish and filming it for us!
Have you created a dish inspired by The Body Book? Share it with us in the comments below or on social media #BragYourPlate.