It’s Thursday and we have deadlines to meet by Friday or even kids to pick up, clean and then make dinner. “I don’t have time for a workout today!”
Yes you do, lets make it quick.
It’s all about the supersets, high intensity, and rest periods today. These few exercises are great for when you need a quick but amazing workout. Try these heart pounding, fat burning and do it anywhere exercises- 30 minutes or less!
HOW IT’S DONE
Warm up first: Repeat twice, no rest
30 Jumping Jacks
20 Mountain Climbers
– Set a timer for 8 minutes on your phone, watch, or even look at the clock.
– Completing as many sets as you can of one circuit without rest until the timer goes off.
– After the timer goes off you may rest for 45 seconds before starting next circuit
– After finishing 8 minute timed circuit complete circuit 2
Timer set? Here we go!
Circuit 1 Circuit 2
20 High knees 12 Tuck jumps
12 Forward Lunges with double pulse 20 Mountain Climbers
20 High knees 12 Jump Squats
10 Push ups 12 Commandos
1 Minute plank hip taps 1 Minute plank forward reach
- – Push up: Complete push up on knees if needed
- – Plank hip taps: Hold 45 second – 1 minute plank if needed
- – Tuck jump: Complete jumping jacks if needed
- – Jump squats: Complete body weight squat if needed
- – Plank w/ forward reach: Hold 45 second – 1 minute plank if needed
For some exercises that are not very popular here are some examples:
Image via Women’s Health
Let me know in the comments below how you guys like the circuit!