Hello, beautiful! The holidays are finally here and I’ve curated a unique beauty shopping guide for our TBB readers.You may recognize some of these beauty brands and others may be new to you, but all 25 of these finds are sure fire hits for under the tree! With prices ranging from $18 to $30 and up—there’s a little something for everyone—including yourself! Gift on, girl!
1.Do Not Disturb Eau de Parfum | Aside from it’s gorgeously chic packaging, this intoxicating scent packs warm clove, spicy carnation and smokey vetiver notes ideal for this time of year. Reminiscent of the glory days of Hollywood, this seductive scent will make you or your loved one feel like a modern day Marilyn. Violet Grey, $245
2. Charlette Tilbury Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita | This luxe eye palette is so versatile, you’ll go from polished to glam in seconds. Mix and play with these buttery shades to go from defined to dramatic with a sexy touch of gold for any holiday event. It’ll be hard not to get one quad for yourself. Beautylish, $52.
3. Charlette Tilbury Legendary Party Eyes | How adorable is this stocking stuffer? Ideal for any kind of beauty look, this glittering golden ornament contains a mascara and shadow stick to compliment any holiday look. This beauty gift also makes a great co-worker present under thirty dollars. Beautylish, $27.
4. By Terry’s Baume de Rose | This cult classic will whip dry lips and cuticles into place while making you feel oh so pretty. This little luxe gift for is perfect for the holidays and the cold months ahead. Beautylish, $60.
5. Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo Complete Care Lipshine | Chanel’s buttery lip shines are ideal for winter and this Stylo pencil let’s’ you define your lips while moisturizing them in one swipe! You’ll love the formulation so much, you’ll pick one up for yourself, too! Nordstrom, $37.
6. Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum | I’m new to this line, but I’ve heard great things. This serum is packed with active botanicals to fight wrinkles with powerful antioxidants while calming redness and imparting a healthy glow. Hefty price tag, but the results are worth it! Levert Beauty $185.
7. Maison Marginal Replica Lazy Sunday Morning | The scent, the packaging, the name—everything is on point with this lovely, irresistible fragrance. Give it a whiff and fall in love for yourself. Beauty Tip: If indecisive about a fragrance you wish to purchase for yourself or someone else, spray it on in-store and walk around with it for an hour, or take a sample home first. If you can’t stop smelling your arm, then it’s a winner. Sephora, $125.
8. Marc Jacob Air Blush Soft Glow Duo | Heavenly is the first word that comes to mind when describing this sensual blush-highlighter duo. Encased in a sleek shiny case, this multi-tonal blush creates a veil of soft color without harsh lines and an inner glow that radiates subtle sexiness. Sephora, $42.
9. Oribe Travel Essentials Set | If you haven’t experienced Oribe, then this set is the ideal way to start. Treat yourself or someone you love with the gift of good hair! This gift set is also a great way to sample a wide range of his cult-worthy product line. Beautylish, $98.
10. Milk Jelly Cleanser by Glossier | The hype is real, girls! This milky concoction melts your makeup off with ease while being gentle and creamy enough to feel like a legit spa treatment. Talk about a great stocking stuffer! Glossier, $18.
11. Kevin Murphy Re.Story Repairing Cleansing Treatment | Consider this skincare for your hair. I like to refer to this gem as a cleansing moisturizing mask. You’ll fall in love with it’s milky texture at first try—and so will your gift recipient. It’s a splurge, but it will last and last as you only use it once a week. Amazon, $43.
12. Diptyque Nourish Cleansing Balm For The Face | Who knew this amazing candle line made such exquisite skin care products? This rose-infused lightweight wax-like balm envelopes every facial curvature to remove makeup and sooth stress away. Never has removing makeup been so luxurious…and fun! I can’t help but write about this trusty beauty treasure again and again. You’ll sing it’s praises, too! Beauty Bonus: This balm is truly magical for dry, winter skin. Nordstrom, $65.
13. Sakara Beauty Water | Yes, beauty water is now a thing thanks to the girls of Sakara. Infused with pure spring water, rose oil and silica, this soothing water boots your metabolism and hydrates on a deeper cellular level. Now that’s sexy. Sakara, $24 for a set of 4.
14. Makeup Eraser The Original Black Makeup Eraser | This magical makeup remover is ideal for travel, or after a long hard day. The art of makeup removal has never been so carefree and so fun to gift. Pair this cloth with water and you and your loved ones are makeup free. What a clever gift-give you are! Nordstrom, $20.
15. Charlette Tilbury Magical Mini Brush Set | Whether you’re looking to spruce up your current collection or give these essentials to a friend, this trusty set is quite magical—complete with everything you need for a polished, pretty face. Oh, and it’s designed with touches of rose gold, too! Nordstrom, $65.
16. CAP Beauty Makeup Pouch | Not all makeup bags are created the same and this one will prove it! The perfect catch-all for your daily beauty needs—each one-of-a-kind bag is designed to elevate your beauty routine. This is truly the most fashionable makeup pouch I have ever seen. What a gorgeous gift for the girl who has everything! CAP Beauty, $42.
17. Tweezerman Rose Gold Love Story Set | Tweeze and curl your way to a fabulous new year with this lovely tweezer and curler set designed by the best-in-brows. All decked out in rose gold, the kit comes complete with a handy little pouch for travel. This is so “one for you, one for me!” Nordstrom, $42.
18. Olivine Atelier You Are Loved Beauty Mist | If you’ve been reading along on this blog, then you know how much I love a good beauty mist. This set lets you, or a loved one, experience Olivine’s Love+Salt for your hair and Love+ Roses for your face. One spritz and you’ll be hooked. Try these first thing in the morning for effortless beach waves and super soft skin. Another great gift under thirty dollars! Nordstrom, $26.
19. Water Lip Color by Serge Lutens in 5 Terre d’Ombres | I fell in love with the look of this sexy and innovate water-gel lip stain. Designed to impart a veil of color with it’s unique gel formula—this one will be hard to give up if you purchase it as gift. Luxuriously priced, but unique enough to warrant the splurge for the holidays. Violet Grey, $65.
20. The Beauty Charger by Mai Couture | There’s your smart phone, and now there’s your smart mirror! Yep, that’s right! What girl doesn’t want to charge her phone with a duo-lit makeup mirror that also acts as the perfect self-light? This trusty beauty charger is the type of gift your BFF will thank you for time and time again! Mai Couture, $59.
21. Winter Solstice Kit | Those of you who love gifting and receiving spa moments will surely respond to this goodness. Beyond Yoga, FIG+YARROW apothecary, Gratitude Collaborative have joined forces to bring you the ultimate at-home spa box. This kit promotes health and well-being during a hectic holiday season with Moon Mist to encourage sleep and sensuality, Matcha Milk Bath for deep relaxation, a luxurious signature robe, and delicious Hot Cocoa. All the products arrive in a beautifully co-branded wooden box that gives 10 meals to kids in the US—now that’s beautiful! Beyond Yoga, $189
22. APA Clean White Sonic Toothbrush | For a truly unique gifting experience, try a chic sonic toothbrush to spruce up your gift recipient’s morning! Aside from being radiantly chic, the unique three-mode setting cleans, whitens and massages. Never has brushing been so glamourous. Violet Grey, $250.
23. Lip2Cheek by RMS Beauty | This tiny beauty staple provides gorgeous nourishing color that works on lips and cheeks. Designed by a celebrated make-up artist with decades of experience, these magical pots flatter and compliment a variety of complexions making them a safe bet for gifting. Cap Beauty, $36.
24. Butter Elixir | This versatile beauty elixir delivers radiant skin with anti-aging, hydrating benefits and also smoothes the hair, scalp and body with Omega-3, French Lavender and Chamomile oil. Beauty Bonus: It’s also vegan and gluten free. Cap Beauty, $35.
25. The Bowl by May Lindstrom Skin | Levert Beauty’s limited edition handmade clay bowl is the perfect vessel for mixing beauty treatments at-home. This art piece will elevate any beauty ritual and will make your gift recipient feel extra special. Each bowl is made of natural clay and a radiant 24k gold dandelion fired onto its center. Add on The Brush for the ultimate beauty gift. Levert Beauty, $32.
RELATED BEAUTY READS: